Latest NewsWednesday, January 30, 2013 | 12:41 PM
KINGSTON, Jamaica – A motorist died after his car collided with another in Hanover this morning.Fifty-three-year-old Albert Phillips of Mount Stewart was driving along the Burnt Ground main road around 1:00am when his Lada Riva car hit a Honda Civic travelling in the opposite direction.Phillips as well as the occupants of the Honda Civic were taken to the hospital where he died.The others were treated and released.Investigations are underway.Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserverFollow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don’t use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
- Kingston taxi-man in hospital after car crash
- Mandela Highway crash sends woman to hospital
- Rail chief blames employee in deadly Quebec train crash
- VIDEO: Bus roof torn off in bridge crash