Latest NewsSaturday, June 29, 2013 | 12:09 PM
KINGSTON, Jamaica — Broadcaster and former national footballer Lindbergh ‘Lindy’ Delapenha is now in hospital.Reports are that Delapenha was admitted earlier this week after what is suspected to be a heart attack. He is said to be in good spirits.Delapenha who reports for Power 106 was head of sports at the now defunct JBC for a number of years.The eighty-six-year-old Delapenha is the first Jamaican footballer to play professionally in England; he also represented the island at golf. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserverFollow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don’t use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed:mailto:email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patient load forces changes at St Ann’s Bay Hospital
- Anthony B in US hospital
- Travis out of hospital after stroke
- Bruce Golding out of Miami hospital