Latest NewsFriday, July 05, 2013 | 12:15 PM
KINGSTON, Jamaica- The businesswoman who was shot and killed in Washington Gardens this morning has been identified as 29-year-old Melissa Clarke.Clarke, otherwise known as Denise, owned and operated Lavish Lashes, a cosmetology store in Half Way Tree, St Andrew.Clarke was a nominee for the 2013 Mogul in the Making award, a competition developed by the Jamaica Observer geared towards Jamaican entrepreneurs. The police reported that Clarke had just left her home when she was gunned down at her gate.Related Story:Businesswoman shot dead in Washington GardensLike our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserverFollow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don’t use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed:mailto:email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bail application for businesswoman rejected
- Businesswoman shot dead in Washington Gardens
- MIT step up investigation into contract killing of businesswoman
- Businesswoman on fraud charge granted bail