Latest NewsWednesday, January 30, 2013 | 8:40 AM
KINGSTON, Jamaica – A police officer was killed in St Catherine last night, the Constabulary Communications Network (CCN) has confirmed.Reports are that the male constable was shot several times in Grange Lane, Portmore.Circumstances surrounding the shooting were not revealed.Investigations are underway.Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserverFollow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don’t use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed:mailto:email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policeman shot and injured in St Catherine
- St Catherine police seize police/military equipment in pre-dawn raid
- KSAFA & St. Catherine share inaugural Capital's cup
- Ananda Alert for St Catherine teen
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.