Latest NewsThursday, June 27, 2013 | 12:21 PM
KINGSTON, Jamaica — Excitement broke out at the Kingston Public Hospital this morning following the arrival of local entertainer Vybz Kartel at the institution.Police beefed up their presence at the medical facility as the entertainer was escorted under police guard inside the hospital.Reports are that the incarcerated Dancehall artiste complained of feeling ill resulting in him being taken to the hospital.“Jesus Christ me naw bathe again me get to touch him, ” exclaimed one female fan who jumped for joy with tears flowing down her cheeks.Another Kartel fan was equally excited.“Me happy me get to see him, me see me artiste,” another female said hugging her friend and celebrating with glee.Police had to stand firm to keep cheering fans at bay as the artiste was whisked away in a marked police vehicle with others in tow.–Kimmo MatthewsLike our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserverFollow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserverVybz Kartel being escorted from KPH under police guard
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don’t use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed:mailto:email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kartel murder trial postponed, again
- More damning texts in Kartel murder trial
- Kartel wasn't beaten, says lawyer
- Court hears text messages arranging escape in Kartel case
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.