Latest News16 hospitalised in three-vehicle Boscobel crash Friday, June 28, 2013 | 11:34 AM
ST MARY, Jamaica — The woman killed in a three vehicle collision in St Mary on Thursday, June 27 has been identified as 20-year-old Jodian Silvera of Islington in the parish. The fatal crash reportedly happened at about 4:30 pm along the Boscobel main road.Silvera had reportedly just boarded a Coaster bus travelling towards Port Maria when a truck travelling in the opposite direction slammed into a car which was behind the bus. The car then crashed into the bus which was still at the bus stop where Silvera boarded. The bus reportedly overturned. Silvera died as a result of injuries sustained while 16 other people have been hospitalised.The St Mary police continue investigations.- Renae DixonLike our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserverFollow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don’t use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
- Taxi man dies after three-vehicle collision
- Jamaica, Trinidad on collision course at netball champs
- Many hurt in Dutch tram collision
- Tulane safety fractures spine in head-to-head collision
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.